- You continue to get your same bill from Eversource or U.I.
- Members can save $20-$60 additional dollars a year.
- There is no cost to sign up for discounted electricity.
- You only need your Eversource account number or U.I. Pod number to save!
In Connecticut electric generation service is open for competition. We believe that competition in the marketplace ultimately benefits the consumer. Our goal is to provide a cost efficient service to our members. We are working with two different electricity suppliers currently.
Sign Up with STARION Energy
New enrollment rates are not available at this time with STARION Energy.
Sign Up with Public Power, LLC
Public Power, LLC is currently offering the following rates:
- 10.69 cents/kwh for 12 months for Eversource customers.
- 10.39 cents/kwh for 24 months for Eversource customers.
- 10.29 cents/kwh for 36 months for Eversource customers.
- 10.59 cents/kwh for 12 months for UI customers.
- 10.29 cents/kwh for 24 months for UI customers.
- 10.09 cents/kwh for 36 months for UI customers.
Rates are available through September 30, 2021. There is no cancellation fee with Public Power rates.
Click Here to sign up or call us at 860-561-6011.
Please have your current electric bill handy if you sign up for this rate over the phone.
Important Information to Know:
- Eversource or UI will deliver your electricity, bill for service, and respond to outages.
- Serving Residential Customers
The electricity program through the Co-op is a free service that we offer. You do not have to be a member of the Oil Co-op to take advantage of this offer.